Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SOS Challenge 55 - Double the Ribbon

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Leslie, here, to bring you the new SOS challenge, and I have to tell you: this one is near and dear to my heart. Anyone who knows me knows I have a weakness for rrrrrrrrrribbon, and this week our challenge just happens to involve ribbon! We ask you to use Double the Ribbon (and/or twine) -- use at least two different ribbons/twines or a combination of both.

Here's what our SOS Crew has made, and I hope we inspire you to join us!

We look forward to seeing your ribbon creations! Please remember to limit your challenges to 13, including ours. Thanks!


Kelly said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Beverly G said...

Finally back playing, this was a fun one.

Billie A said...

Great cards by the Dt. I love the use of ribbon and really should use it more often. Thanks for the chance to play along.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge and for such lovely DT inspiration! Judy x