Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Shoutout

Good morning! It's December and Christmas is around the corner - where did the whole year go? My work week was super busy and I'm really happy it's finally weekend. Are you feeling the same way?
Big Thank You to all who played along along in our "Leafing in up to you" challenge and here are our Top 3 favorites:

Holly


Helen


ellapu


Wonderful job ladies! Love your creations!  Feel free to snag the Top  3 Badge from our sidebar!

Thank you all so much for playing along with us and don't forget - there is still time to play in our "Odds & Ends" Challenge.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the top 3 - a really lovely surprise!

Helen x

Holly Gagnon said...

Thanks for the shoutout! This wreath is still hanging on my door. I really need to change it up to Christmas...lol. Holly. :-)