Tuesday, April 21, 2015

SOS #198: Texture Me

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge. This week's theme is Texture Me, and we'd like you to use your oldest embossing supply (folder, powder, or even a stylus and brass template).

Here's how the ladies have interpreted this week's challenge:


Donna
Using my trusty OLD cuttlebug and my oldest embossing folder (one I don't even like very much!)

I used one of my oldest embossing folders.

Jessi
I used my oldest Cuttlebug folder - which came used with my used Cuttlebug that I bought 10 years ago
Leslie
I used an old Fiskars embossing plate (pre-dates embossing folders)
Lauren
i used my oldest cuttlebug folder and the oldest embossing powder i still have

CHANA
I used a brass stencil and stylus. 
Deena
I used and embossing folder and rainbow sparkle embossing powder circa 1991

My first embossing folder was a prize I won before I even had a die/embossing machine.


Now it's YOUR turn. Go into your stash and dig out your oldest embossing supplies, use them, then come back and link us up below so we can see what you've made.

The link-up will be open until Monday, April 27th, at 11:55 PM EDT. Please limit your total number of challenges to 13, including ours.



3 comments:

stampingvickisvisions said...

Vicki here from the mix up...old and new card. I know I used a 4th color; yellow hope that doesn't kick me out, I tried to use just a little bit. I loved seeing all the designers cards they are all great.

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for a great challenge ladies - it's nice to be playing in your challenges again! Greatest inspirations too - thanks for sharing them with us Karen x

CG said...

Thank you for another fun challenge & wonderful DT inspiration! Best, CG