Saturday, February 3, 2018

Saturday Shoutout

Greetings, and happy Saturday, folks!  Can you believe it's the first weekend in February? Ol' Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on February 2nd, so here's to six more weeks of winter!  What's it like where you live?

Oh my... we had an excellent turn-out for the "You say it's your BIRTHDAY" challenge!  Thank you, everyone! 

Here are the top three cards:
Katrina

Darlene
Pooja

Thanks again for joining us... please proudly grab a badge from the sidebar!

...and if you are feelin' lovey-dovey and enjoy using your stashed/hoarded/neglected supplies, come join us for this week's challenge: "He loves me, he loves me not..." still open until Tuesday evening, USA time.

XO!

2 comments:

SD pooja said...

So Happy to see my card in Top3.Congrats to Darlene and Katrina :)

Darlene said...

WOW sorry I missed this! Thanks SO MUCH for choosing my among the Top 3 ... congrats to the other winners!!